INFORMATION ABOUT LISTNET SPONSORSHIP
Your sponsorship helps us operate LISTnet and the various programs we run that help create a strong technology ecosystem on Long Island. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to our mission to make Long Island one of the national centers of excellence for software and technology solutions.
We work to do this by facilitating collaborations between companies, universities and government, establishing forums and events where people can exchange information, improving the quantity and quality of the labor force, partnering with companies that provide the high-technology centers necessary for the growth, educating our community on the latest technologies and their implications, and providing mentoring and assistance to technology start-ups.
Some of the existing groups we have that you will be helping support include:
- CEO Council – monthly roundtable for CEOs
- CIO Council – monthly meetup for CIOs of larger companies
- COMETS – Connected Organizations Mentoring Exciting Tech Startups our latest mentoring program
- Special Interest Groups – including Women in Technology, ‘Cloud, Colocation and Datacenter’, Business and Technology Law, various Software Development Groups and others
We will also show our gratitude as follows:
1. Logo featured in Sponsor Section of LISTnet website and in rotation on the front page
2. Opportunity to offer special discounts to all LISTnet members
3. Rotational Feature as Sponsor on GLANCE our weekly newsletter (newsletter goes to members and non-members)
4. Listing as Sponsor in LISA Journal / Membership Directory / Annual Report
5. Free ½ Page Color Ad in LISA Journal (normally $1500)
6. Opportunity for joint events with LISTnet
7. Opportunity to host and speak at Membership, Council and Committee Meetings